Monday, September 15, 2008

Carkeek Park


On Sunday, Gavin woke up at 7am. It was the first time in 6 months that his voice woke me up (he slept next to me). While I wanted to sleep more, Gavin didn't. So I took him to McDonald's for breakfast where he played at their Playplace.


In the afternoon, we went to Carkeek Park. There were so many people doing different things! Some having a picnic, some playing football, some playing frisbee, and lots of kids were climbing all over the jungle gym!

















Here we are at the sandy beach, pointing at things in the water.







Here is Gavin playing on the swing-bridge. He likes to hang on the bars with his tiny hands and short arms.


















Straight chillin' atop the slide. Y'all can't see me.






Save the explanation Daddy, see ya!

No comments: