Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Toys

Here are my toys/rides: 2006 Lexus GS300 All Wheel Drive with 20-inch wheels wrapped in Yokohama S-Drive tires (size 245/35/20).

And also my new 2008 Yamaha R6 motorcycle, on which I just installed a new Yoshimura bolt-on exhaust.


Here is my goal/project, but not really. I just had to post this car because it looks so tight. I wouldn't want to compromise the comfort of my ride so excessively, even though this is such a beautifully-clean, custom job.

Here is a clearer shot of my motorcycle. The exhaust took me about an hour to install because I'm not much of a mechanic.
I bought a torque wrench for the job so the sleeve could be tightened with precision (I didn't want to crack the header, nor did I want the exhaust to fly off while I'm riding!).


Close-up shot of the Yoshimura exhaust.










Shot of the odometer when I picked up the bike.


Here is my precious boy. I ordered a set of baseball cards from Nestle, who had a promotion with Topps baseball cards where you can upload pictures to make fun, customized baseball cards.

No comments: